angle 38

since officially launching 366 angles, i've received an overwhelming amount of responses in regard to the blog. 366 angles has invoked so many conversations about photography and thoughts about life in general. in particular, a good friend of mine, adam sent me a few pics he'd taken from one of his favorite places on earth, acadia national park in maine. i wanted to post this photo to be symbolic of all the wonderful feedback i've received from this endeavor. so, thank you family and friends - it makes it all worthwhile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture, but leslie, isn't the point that you take the pictures?

Leslie Kennedy said...

yes, it's the point, but read my notes...it's symbolic. come on rog...

Anonymous said...

les, I feel bad now that I said this was my favorite picture on your blog. I didn't realize you hadn't taken it. oh well, the picture of me and the rog is much better anyway.